Medical Cannabis Enrollment Assistance
Navigating the process to become a qualified medical cannabis patient in New York can be challenging, we are here every step of the way to ensure you never get lost along the way.
Our on-staff medical cannabis experts are fanatical about helping qualified New Yorkers gain access to the medication they need. Please fill out the form and we'll be in touch in less than 24 hours.
Qualified Physician Visit & Patient Certification Form
Meet with a qualified physician, physician’s assistant, or nurse practitioner to discuss the use of medical marijuana and confirm your diagnosis. If they agree to approve you for the program, they must submit a patient certification form on your behalf.
Qualifying Medical Conditions
Any condition for which an opioid could be prescribed • ALS • Cancer • Chronic Pain • Epilepsy • HIV/AIDS • Huntington’s Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Neuropathy • Parkinson’s Disease • PTSD • Spinal Cord Injury with Spasticity
Complete Online application
• Create an account at NY Government website and click on “Health Applications” then “Medical Marijuana Data Management System” in order to access the online application form. If your application is approved, you’ll receive your medical marijuana card in the mail. Additionally, you can ask your doctor’s office to do this (in fact, most doctors will include this in price of the consultation).
Proof of Residency
- ID number from your NY Driver’s License or NY Non-Driver ID Card.
- Copy of a government-issued identification card
- Copy of a utility bill or other document showing your residency issued within the previous two months
- Copy of a current lease or similar document
Patients can designate up to two caregivers. A caregiver is a trusted individual you select who will be permitted to make dispensary purchases on your behalf if you are unable to visit in person. Once your application is approved, your caregiver(s) will need to register through the online system.
Once you’ve submitted your information, it will typically take the standard 7-10 business days (if approved) for your medical marijuana card to arrive in the mail, at which point you can purchase legal marijuana from a qualified New York state dispensary.